Over the years, it has become increasingly evident to all of us at Fred Donatelli & Son Cemetery Memorials that proper planning is important. There are many reasons why you should consider purchasing a monument or mausoleum in advance, and more and more families are taking advantage of the many benefits.
- The choice of a memorial should be a discussion and decision shared by husband and wife who are in good presence of mind.
- Pre-planning lifts the burden of decision from the remaining spouse.
- Pre-planning gives heirs clear insight into your wishes — and prevents them from making an emotional decision during a difficult time.
- Purchase in advance insures the funds will be there for your memorial.
- Pre-purchase guarantees your memorialization, regardless of any unforeseen events.
- Your memorial warranty gives you peace of mind that your monument will remain forever, beautiful and unflawed.
Just how do we manage our pre-need program at Fred Donatelli & Son Cemetery Memorials? We meet with you to determine your memorial needs — taking you through all of the steps described here in our website. We then estimate the current cost of your monument or mausoleum. Finally, we will assist you in establishing a safeguarded escrow or trust account at a bank or financial institution. Funds deposited in your account will cover the current cost of your monument; and the interest paid on that account will generally keep in step with inflation to cover your memorial costs when they are incurred.
For more information about the Pre-Need Program at Fred Donatelli & Son Cemetery Memorials, call or visit our offices. Considering the “peace of mind” benefit for those left behind, you need only sacrifice an investment of time and the cost of your memorial today. Remember, the best preparation for the future is right here in the present.